Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment 2024 Govt ITI Daman Recruitment 2024 notification for Vocational Instructors posts was released. The total number of vacancies under this recruitment for Vocational Instructors 7 Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment 2024 can get more information on the official website,
The written examination for Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu Vocational Instructors recruitment 2024. Candidates who checked the eligibility criteria and applied for the recruitment will be able to download the Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment Notification 2024 here. Check more details such as salary, selection process, result etc. of the recruitment process at this page.
Govt ITI Daman has released Vocational Instructors 7 vacancies which will be available for Daman ,Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu State. The candidates who will apply for the job will download admit card for Vocational Instructors Exam.
Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment 2024 Apply Soon
|Name of the Organization
|Govt ITI Daman
|No. of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Daman , Dadra And Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu
|18 to 45 Years
B.Voc, Diploma, BBA, MBA
- 18 to 45 Years
The Age Relaxation as the Govt Norms which will be based on Category of the candidates.
How to Apply Online for Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website https://dnh.gov.in/
- Search for the relevant tab Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Recruitment 2024 Notification.
- Download Govt ITI Daman Notification 2024 and read the details carefully.
- Click on Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Apply Online 2024 link.
- Fill all the personal, academic details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the Govt ITI Daman Vocational Instructors Online Application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the Vocational Instructors application for future reference.
For more details visit: PDF