This post was most recently updated on October 2nd, 2022
Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2022 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has made an official vacancy announcement for 904 Assistant Research Officer Statistics (ASRO) & Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Posts through a notification on their official website. Eligible candidates, like those having Master degree may apply for the jobs as per the prescribed format in the official notification (direct link below) … Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies for 904 Assistant Research Officer, Assistant Statistical
|Post Type:||ASRO and ASO|
|No. of Vacancies:||904|
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
|Job Location:||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 185 for general|
|Educational Qualification:||Post Graduate|
|How to Apply:||Online|
Those candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these 904 ASRO and ASO vacancies at UPSSSC can read this article for details like UPSSSC ASRO and ASO jobs 2022 age-limit, salary, eligibility/education qualifications, , official notification pdf download, apply process, selection process, and more. However, candidates are encouraged and advised to go through the official notification before applying.
UPSSSC Assistant Professor Govt. Jobs 2022-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Posts: Assistant Research Officer Statistics (ASRO) & Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Total Vacancy: 904
Salary for UPSSSC Assistant Professor Govt. Jobs 2022:
- or salary of the UPSSSC ASRO and ASO will be Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
UPSSSC ASRO and ASO Govt Job Age-limit
- Candidates applying for ASRO and ASO at UPSSSC should be between 21-40 years.
UPSSSC ASRO and ASO Govt Job 2022- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Research Officer Statistics (ASRO) & Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||· Candidate require Post Graduate in Mathematics or Commerce or Math Statics or Economics from a University recognized by the government.
· Candidates also need a ‘O’ Level Diploma by DOEACC Society and candidates must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari script.
UPSSSC ASRO and ASO Govt Jobs 2022– Apply Process
- First, go here to download the official notification from UPSSSC.
- Read the notification carefully and check for all details including eligibility.
- Interested candidates may go here to apply online for UPSSSC jobs.