UPSC New Delhi Recruitment 2023: The UPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other 2023. This is a full-time government job with 285 vacancies available in the location of New Delhi, Delhi. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other.
UPSC Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the UPSC has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other. A total of 285 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of UPSC at https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: UPSC
Name of the Post: Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other
Total Vacancies: 285
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other Recruitment 2023
10th, Diploma/ Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline), MBBS
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for UPSC Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other in UPSC Delhi Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of UPSC – https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” UPSC Delhi Recruitment 2023 for the post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector & Other” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Official Notification For UPSC Jobs: PDF