RRC North Central Railway Prayagraj Recruitment 2023: The RRC North Central Railway is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) 2023. This is a full-time government job with 15 vacancies available in the location of Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil).
RRC North Central Railway Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the RRC North Central Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil). A total of 15 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of RRC North Central Railway at https://www.rrcpryjonline.com/.
RRC North Central Railway Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: RRC North Central Railway
Name of the Post: Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil)
Total Vacancies: 15
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: https://www.rrcpryjonline.com/
Eligibility Criteria for RRC North Central Railway Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) Recruitment 2023
Diploma/B. Sc/Degree (Civil Engg)
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for RRC North Central Railway Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) in RRC North Central Railway Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of RRC North Central Railway – https://www.rrcpryjonline.com/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” RRC North Central Railway Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2023 for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil)” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://www.rrcpryjonline.com/
Official Notification For RRC North Central Railway Jobs: PDF