This post was most recently updated on September 30th, 2022
Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2022 for Group C and C to fill in 6 vacant positions. The Government association is inviting applications for Bus Driver, Peon and Residential Orderly Posts from qualified applicants having required abilities. These vacancies are in the High Court of Gangtok, Sikkim on a Temporary Basis.
The job applications for Sikkim High Court Jobs 2022 will be approved according to the joined application format
|Post Type||Bus Driver, Peon, Residential Orderly(Sevak/Cook)|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Level 4 & 6 of the Pay Matrix|
|Job Location||Gangtok, Sikkim|
|Last Date||update soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years(Relaxation as per government policy)|
|Selection Process||Interview/ Viva voce|
|Application Fees||There is no application fee.|
|How to Apply||Offline Application|
For those interested in applying for this Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2022 for Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ – State Resource Persons/ Retainer Consultant Posts vacancy, you can read this article for details like Govt. Jobs 2022, Age-limit, Salary, Eligibility/Education Qualifications, , Apply Process, Selection Process, Official Notification Download, Application fee, Application form and more.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
- Organization Name:Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2022
- Posts: Bus Driver, Peon, Residential Orderly (Sevak/Cook)
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 6 Posts
Salary for :
- or salary of the hired candidate will be between according to Level 4 & 6 of the Pay Matrix per month.
- Candidates applying for Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2022 for Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’, the age limit should be between 18 to 40 years and the relaxation should be as per government policy.
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having minimum educational qualification of Class V passed from a recognized School/ Board.
- There is no application fee.
- Application start date:update soon
- Last Date for application: update soon
- The selection process for Bus Driver post is based on the driving test and interview/ viva voce. For Peon and Residential Orderly (Sevak/Cook) the selection process is based on the interview/ viva voce.
- Competitors satisfying the above conditions may apply for the post(s) along with all the supporting records and documents, duly attested witness to and 3(three) recently clicked passport size photos, to the undersigned. Applications got without supporting documents and photos will be summarily dismissed. Applicants are additionally required to mention their appropriate location and portable/contact numbers in their applications and send them at the very latest to the given address on or before update soon
- The individuals who are as of now in Government administration will apply through an appropriate channel.
- Read the notification carefully and check for all details including eligibility.
- Apply Now