Samagra Shiksha Assam Guwahati Recruitment 2023: The Samagra Shiksha Assam is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator 2023. This is a full-time government job with 933 vacancies available in the location of Guwahati, Assam. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the Samagra Shiksha Assam has released a recruitment notification for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator. A total of 933 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of Samagra Shiksha Assam at https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
Samagra Shiksha Assam Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: Samagra Shiksha Assam
Name of the Post: Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator
Total Vacancies: 933
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Official Website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Samagra Shiksha Assam Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Recruitment 2023
Graduation/D.El.Ed./ B.Ed (Relevant Subject)
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Samagra Shiksha Assam Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator in Samagra Shiksha Assam Assam Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of Samagra Shiksha Assam – https://ssa.assam.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” Samagra Shiksha Assam Assam Recruitment 2023 for the post of Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
Official Notification For Samagra Shiksha Assam Jobs: PDF