NTPC Limited New Delhi Recruitment 2023: The NTPC Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance) 2023. This is a full-time government job with 300 vacancies available in the location of New Delhi, Delhi. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance).
NTPC Limited Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the NTPC Limited has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance). A total of 300 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of NTPC Limited at https://www.ntpc.co.in/.
NTPC Limited Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance) Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: NTPC Limited
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance)
Total Vacancies: 300
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Official Website: https://www.ntpc.co.in/
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Limited Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance) Recruitment 2023
B.E/ B.Tech Degree (Relevant Discipline)
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for NTPC Limited Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance) in NTPC Limited Delhi Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of NTPC Limited – https://www.ntpc.co.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” NTPC Limited Delhi Recruitment 2023 for the post of Assistant Manager (Operation/Maintenance)” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://www.ntpc.co.in/
Official Notification For NTPC Limited Jobs: PDF