NIA Govt Job Recruitment 2023 : National Investigation Agency has recently announced vacancy notification for 8 vacant seats for Dy Supdt. Of Police Posts. Those who meet the requirements in the prescribed format can apply.
|Post Type:||Deputy Supdt|
|No. of Vacancies:||8|
|:||See article below|
|Job Location:||New Delhi, Uttar Dinajpur, Lucknow, Guwahati, Assam, West Bengal, Mumbai, Kolkata,Maharashtra, Hyderabad and others|
|Selection Process:||Interview Basis|
|Application Fee:||Refer to original notification, link below|
|Educational Qualification:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|How to Apply:||Offline|
Candidates who are interested in applying for NIA Govt. Job recruitment 2023 are advised to read the official notification for eligibility criteria. Applicants can read this article for information on NIA Police Deputy Supdt. Govt. Job 2023 Age-limit, Educational, Qualification, Salary Pay, Job location, important links like official notification PDF and more.
NIA Police DySupdt. Govt. Job Recruitment 2023-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: National Investigation Agency
- Posts: Police DySupdt.
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 8
– Pay Matrix Level 10 (₹56,100 to 1,77,500) (Pre revised -Pay Band-3 (₹15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay ₹5400)
NIA Police DySupdt. Govt. Job Recruitment 2023: /Salary
- for Matrix Level-10 ( Rs.56,100 to 1,77,500)
- Pre-revised – Pay Band-3:-Rs. 15,600-39,100 with Grade pay Rs. 5400
NIA Police DySupdt. Govt. Job Recruitment 2023- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Police Deputy Superintendent||1) Having regular analogous posts in parent cadre or the police department with:
i) Two years’ of regular service after appointment in the grade rendered post in the pay Band-2 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department.
ii) A Bachelor’s degree in any field.
iii) Three years’ experience in working with criminal investigation cases or any intelligence work dealing with training in counter terrorism or counter terrorism operation.
NIA Police DySupdt. Govt. Job Recruitment 2023– Apply Process
- First, click on this link to go to the official website.
- DownloadNIA job notification and form here.
- Check the eligibility and other criteria.
- Now, open the form and fill the blank form carefully.
- Eligible and interested candidates can send their application to ‘’SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate, ACR/ APAR dossiers and details of major/ minor penalties imposed on the applicant officer during the last 10 years of service etc. Apply Now