MPSC Mumbai Recruitment 2023: The MPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other 2023. This is a full-time government job with 82 vacancies available in the location of Mumbai, Maharashtra. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other.
MPSC Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the MPSC has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other. A total of 82 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of MPSC at https://mpsc.gov.in/.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: MPSC
Name of the Post: Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other
Total Vacancies: 82
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Official Website: https://mpsc.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other Recruitment 2023
Degree/PG (Relevant Discipline)
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for MPSC Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other in MPSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of MPSC – https://mpsc.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” MPSC Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Social Welfare Office & Other” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://mpsc.gov.in/
Official Notification For MPSC Jobs: PDF