MPPSC Indore Recruitment 2023: The MPPSC is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical) 2023. This is a full-time government job with 12 vacancies available in the location of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical).
MPPSC Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the MPPSC has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical). A total of 12 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of MPPSC at https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/.
MPPSC Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical) Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: MPPSC
Name of the Post: Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical)
Total Vacancies: 12
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Official Website: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical) Recruitment 2023
10+2, Diploma, Degree (Textile/ Waving/ Hand Loom Technology)
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for MPPSC Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical) in MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of MPPSC – https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” MPPSC Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2023 for the post of Assistant Director Gramodhyog (Technical)” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
Official Notification For MPPSC Jobs: PDF