This post was most recently updated on October 2nd, 2022
KSRTC Traffic and Drivers Govt. Jobs 2022 : Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited invites application for 3307 vacant seats for the posts of Traffic Prospects, Drivers, and Conductors. Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs as per the prescribed format and criteria in the official KSRTC notification (link below)
|Post Type:||Traffic, Drivers & Conductors. 2022|
|No. of Vacancies:||3307|
|:||Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/ pm|
|Age Limit:||18-35 years|
|Selection Process:||Written exam, physical standard test and personal Interview|
|Application Fee:||Refer to original notification|
|How to Apply:||Online|
KSRTC Traffic and Drivers Govt. Jobs 2022-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation ( KSRTC)
- Posts: Traffic, Drivers & Conductors.
- Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 3307
KSRTC Traffic and Drivers Govt. Job 2022: /Salary
- Per month salary of KSRTC Traffic, Drivers, &Conductors:- 11,640/- to Rs.15,700/
KSRTC Govt. jobs 2022 Traffic &Drivers : Selection Process
- The selection of the applicants will be based on a personal interview, a written exam and a physical Standard test.
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria: –KSRTC Govt. Jobs Traffic & Drivers 2022
- Candidates need a 10th/SSLC/matriculation or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the government.
- Candidates will require a validDriver’s license intended for Heavy Duty Vehicle (two years before registration)
- Candidates will require a validpassenger Vehicles’ driver’s licensefrom Karnataka along with a PSV Badge.
- Candidates need a Karnataka state Badge as well as a license for a conductor.
KSRTC Traffic & Drivers Govt. Job Recruitment 2022: Age Criteria
- Minimum age limit requirement is 18 years and maximum age limit requirement is 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Indian govt. rules
KSRTC Traffic and Drivers Govt. Jobs 2022– Apply Process
- Go here for official KSRTC 2022 jobs notification.
- Read the notification properly for eligibility and other details.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Before submission, re-read the form thoroughly.