This post was most recently updated on October 2nd, 2022
KSRTC Govt. Conductor Jobs 2022 :
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited has officially announced 3307 vacancies for conductors, drivers and traffic prospects. Candidates interested for the jobs can apply as per the prescribed format in the official KSRTC notification. (Link below)
|Post Type:||Conductors, Drivers& Traffic Prospects|
|No. of Vacancies:||3307|
|:||Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/ pm|
|Age Limit:||18-35 years|
|Selection Process:||Written exam, physical standard test and personal Interview|
|Application Fee:||Refer to original notification|
|How to Apply:||Online|
KSRTC Conductor Govt. Jobs 2022-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Posts: Conductors, Drivers, and Traffic Prospects
- Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 3307
KSRTC Conductor & Driver Govt. Jobs 2022: /Salary
- 11,640/- to Rs.15,700 monthly salaries for KSRTC Drivers and Conductor vacancies
Selection Process: KSRTC Conductor Govt. Jobs
- Written examination, personal interview and physical standard test.
KSRTC Conductor and Drivers Govt.Recruitment 2022- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the post||Eligibility/Education|
|KSRTC Conductors, Drivers & Traffic Prospects||· Candidates should be 10th/matriculation/ SSLC Pass from an institute recognized by the government.
· A valid Heavy Vehicle Driver license dating two years before registration.
· A valid passenger Vehicle License from Karnataka and a PSV Badge.
· A valid Badge of Karnataka state and Conductor License are required.
KSRTC Govt. Driver and Conductor Jobs2022: Age Criteria
- Minimum and maximum age limit-
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Indian govt. rules
KSRTC Conductors Govt. Job 2022– Apply Process
- Download the official KSRTC 2022 jobs notification. Apply Now
- Now, read the notice carefully for eligibility and other details.
- Now, open the application form and fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission, reread the form properly.
- Hit the submit button.