Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Job Recruitment 2020:-Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank (KCCB), Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu has made an official notification for 238 vacant seats to fill up the assistant posts. Those with a graduate degree can apply as per the prescribed format.
|No. of Vacancies:||238|
|Pay Scale:||See below|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date:||Update Soon|
|Age Limit:||See Bellow Article|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam And Interview|
|Application Fee:||Refer to official notification|
|Educational Qualification:||See Bellow Article|
|How to Apply:||Online|
Candidates who are interested in applying for this Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Jobs 2020 should check for eligibility in official notification. Applicants can also read this article for Kanchipuram District Cooperative Bank Assistant Govt. Jobs 2020 Age limit, Selection Process, Education Qualification, Pay Salary, Important Dates, official notification download, and more.
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Jobs Recruitment 2020-Recruitment/Job Details
Last Date for Job Submission of Application : 31st DEC 2019
- Organization Name: Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank, Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 238
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Jobs Recruitment 2020: Pay Scale/Salary
- Pay scale/Salary for KCCB Assistant posts: 2400/- to Rs. 62000/-
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt.JobsRecruitment 2020- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Post||Eligibility/Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant||Applicants must have a Graduate Degree ( in a 10+2+3 pattern) from any recognized university or institute.|
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Job Recruitment 2020: Age Criteria
- Age-limit for KCCB Assistant Govt. posts-:-18 Years to 30 Years
- Relaxation in age limit as per Indian govt. rules
Kanchipuram Central Cooperative Bank Govt. Job Important Dates:
- Last Date for application: Update Soon
Govt. Job Recruitment 2020– Apply Process
- First, click on this link to go to the official website.
- Download official notification here and check the notice for eligibility and other information.
- Fill up the KCCB Assistant form
- Recap the form before submission.
- Hit the submit button.