IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2023 IIT Guwahati Recruitment 2023 notification for Project Research Scientist posts was released. The total number of vacancies under this recruitment for Project Research Scientist 9 Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2023 can get more information on the official website,
The written examination for Assam Project Research Scientist recruitment 2023. Candidates who checked the eligibility criteria and applied for the recruitment will be able to download the IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment Notification 2023 here. Check more details such as salary, selection process, result etc. of the recruitment process at this page.
IIT Guwahati has released Project Research Scientist 9 vacancies which will be available for Kamrup ,Assam State. The candidates who will apply for the job will download admit card for Project Research Scientist Exam.
IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2023 Apply Soon
|Name of the Organization||IIT Guwahati|
|No. of Posts||9 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Project Research Scientist|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Job Location||Kamrup , Assam|
|Age||18 to 45 Years|
BE, B.Tech, M.Sc
- 18 to 45 Years
The Age Relaxation as the Govt Norms which will be based on Category of the candidates.
How to Apply Online for IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website https://iitg.ac.in/
- Search for the relevant tab IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2023 Notification.
- Download IIT Guwahati Notification 2023 and read the details carefully.
- Click on IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Apply Online 2023 link.
- Fill all the personal, academic details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the IIT Guwahati Project Research Scientist Online Application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the Project Research Scientist application for future reference.
For more details visit: PDF