This post was most recently updated on October 2nd, 2022
HPPSC jobs 2022: – Apply online for Lecturer Post in Kangra 396 vacancies
Himachal Pradesh achieved statehood on 25th Feb 1971. Before this date, the capacity of the Public Service Commission in regard to the civil services and posts regarding the issues of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being released by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, in this manner, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. HPPSC jobs 2022 – Apply online for Lecturer Post in kangra 396 vcancies
(HPPSC) conducts the state civil services assessment for administrative posts in the state legislature of Himachal Pradesh and the helping workplaces of the state managerial machinery. They invite applications for the HP Administrative Combined Competitive Examination consistently. The quantity of posts changes every year relying on the vacancy of opportunities available. The number of vacancies incorporates new posts made, existing opportunities and anticipated opening.
Lecturer in Kangra – HP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
HP Public Service Commission invites application for the position Lecturer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to HP Public Service Commission before update soon
|No. of Vacancies||396 Posts|
|10300 – 34800 (per month)|
|Last Date||update soon|
|Age Limit||18 Years to 45 Years|
|Selection Process:||Selection will be based on Written Objective Type Examination (Computer Based Test / Offline Test).|
|Application Fee||General Category/E.W. S- Rs.400/-
S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) – Rs. 100/-
Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – No Fee.
|Educational Qualification||Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, Bachelor Education (B.Ed.)/ M.Sc. Ed. with a minimum of 50% Marks in aggregate.|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
- Organization Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Posts: Lecturer
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 398 posts
Salary for :
or salary of Central Bank of India Security officer and other posts will be Rs. 10300 – 34800 (per month).
- Candidates applying for this Govt. Vacancy should be aged between 18 Years to 45 Years.
General Category/ E.W.S Rs. 400/-, S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P./ BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) Rs. 100/-, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. No Fee.
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a perceived University (with at least half Marks in total) or its proportional. Candidates having a Master’s Degree in Public Administration are qualified for Lecturer (School- New) Political Science. Lecturer (School – New) Commerce: Commerce with Accountancy/Financial Accountancy and income tax as a significant subject of study.
- Holder of Degree of MFC (Master of Finance Control) is additionally qualified for the post of Lecturer (School – New) in Commerce subject from a recognized University. II – Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English.
- Professional Qualification: Bachelor Education (B.Ed.) as a professional qualification from recognized University / Institution with minimum 50% marks. OR Two year’s Integrated M.Sc. Ed. Course or an equivalent course from a recognized University.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
- Application start date: Update Soon
- Last Date for application: update son
Detailed directions for filing up (ORA) Online Recruitment Applications are accessible on the site.
- Desirous/qualified candidates should apply online, through the official site of the Commission. Applications got through some other mode won’t be accepted and will be dismissed straight away.
- In the event that the candidate has applied for more than one discipline/posts published in the notice, he/she is required to deposit the examination fee separately and submit separate photocopies of essential self-bore witness to reports/declarations alongside the printout of the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) of each post upon the arrival of Written Objective Type Examination (Computer Based Test/Offline Test) for the particular posts.
- Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh, through OTRS which will be accessible on the Commission’s site www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to update soon till 11:59 P.M. (IST), from that point connection will be impaired
All the intrigued applicants searching for HPPSC occupations 2022 in India can check this page for all the most recent enrolment 2022 updates. Discover more details and updates about HPPSC enrolment 2022, test results, dates, plans, and so forth in Here you can secure position opportunities for both fresher and experienced applicants. Subscribe to and get an everyday notice on all administration occupations 2022 in India.