HBCHRC Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh State HBCHRC has Announced a Job -Notification for the Fresh job recruitment for (IT Programmer, Admin Asst) Jobs vacancies on contract basis or regular basis . Still Those Job Seeker or Candidates who are waiting or interested in the jobs vacancy than they can read full details & apply this job online with all certifie all documents .
No. of Vacancies : 9
Job Location : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit : 18 TO 45
Educational Qualification : Degree, Diploma, B.Sc, BCA
How to Apply : Online
Selection Process : Written Exam & Interview
Official Website : https://tmc.gov.in/
HBCHRC Jobs in Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh 2023 information is provided in this post. Interested aspirants across the Visakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh who are searching for the Central Government HBCHRC Board Jobs, Now Can apply For HBCHRC Jobs for this. There are total 9 + HBCHRC job opening in IT Programmer, Admin Asst Vacancies available in the organization. All the details that are given in the official HBCHRC Recruitment Board Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2023 Notification are clearly discussed in this posft.
HBCHRC Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2023 Details
|Post Name||IT Programmer, Admin Asst|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
HBCHRC Visakhapatnam ,Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, B.Sc, BCA|
|Age Limit||18 TO 45|
|Selection Process||Online Examination Interview|
Interested candidates, who have either finished their Degree, Diploma, B.Sc, BCA from any Recognized Board, Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification. Well, eligible aspirants after checking all the details can apply for the HBCHRC requirement in Visakhapatnam ,Andhra Pradesh2023 . Well, if you are not eligible to apply so please check more details about Central Government Jobs 2023 HBCHRC on our official site.
How Apply for HBCHRC Jobs in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 2023
- Firstly, all candidates visit the official website.
- Go to the homepage latest notification section.
- Find the jobs notification links.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- After that, start to apply online and fill the require details for registration.
- Then submit it.
- Now upload the required documents like photo, signature and educations.
- The candidate you will need to upload their documents as per the required size PNG/jpg format.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
- After pay, the application fee takes a receipt.
- Check all details fill in the application form carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the complete Vacancy application form for further assistance.
- We suggest to all candidates that the application fees are totally non-refundable. Pay the application fee at your own risk. We will not be responsible
- We are not getting any application fee from the candidates. Pay application fee only at the official
website mentioned in the notification. If any official website asking for a fee, candidates must be doing
it at your own risk, we are not responsible for any fee.
Official Website – https://tmc.gov.in/
Notification PDF – pdf