This post was most recently updated on October 5th, 2022
Those interested in applying for the post can check for the eligibility requirement as mentioned in the official MOEF notification can send in their application as per the prescribed format before the last date which is 23rd Feb, 2022. Candidates can read this article for more details and information on MOEF Govt Job Recruitment Age limit, Apply Process, Education Qualification, Important Dates and more. Govt Job New Delhi Department : Ministry of Forest and Environment Vacancy for Young Professional
|Post Type:||Young Professional Assistant on Contractual Basis|
|No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Selection Process:||Written Exam And Interview|
|Application Fee:||Refer to official notification|
|Educational Qualification:||Masters in Economics or Finance|
|How to Apply:||Offline|
NOTE:-Candidates are suggested to go thoroughly through the original MOEF job notification before applying for the desired post.
MOEF Govt. Job Recruitment 2022-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: Ministry of Environmental and Forest (MOEF)
- Posts: Young Professional Assistant on Contractual Basis
- Job Type: All India Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 01
- /Salary for Young Professional Assistant on Contractual Basis: 50,000 per month
MOEF Govt. Job Recruitment 2022-Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates require to have acquired Masters in Economics or Finance.
- Experience: More than 3 years of experience in the relevant field. The spectrum of work experience will be based in the functional areas assigned to MOEF & CC.
MOEF Govt Job Recruitment 2022– Apply Process
- Those who are interested and eligible may send their application in the prescribed format to within 10 days from the publication date of the advertisement in the Newspaper, attesting copies of all relevant documents & certificates.