Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022 – Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 notification for Assistant Engineers posts was released. The total number of vacancies under this recruitment for Assistant Engineers 13 Posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022 can get more information on the official website,
The written examination for Kerala Assistant Engineers recruitment 2022. Candidates who checked the eligibility criteria and applied for the recruitment will be able to download the Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment Notification 2022 here. Check more details such as salary, selection process, result etc. of the recruitment process at this page.
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released Assistant Engineers 13 vacancies which will be available for Ernakulam ,Kerala State. The candidates who will apply for the job will download admit card for Assistant Engineers Exam.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022 Apply Soon
|Name of the Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|No. of Posts||13 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineers|
|Job Category||Government jobs|
|Job Location||Ernakulam , Kerala|
|Age||18 TO 45 Years|
- 18 TO 45 Years
The Age Relaxation as the Govt Norms which will be based on Category of the candidates.
How to Apply Online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website https://cochinshipyard.in/
- Search for the relevant tab Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Download Cochin Shipyard Limited Notification 2022 and read the details carefully.
- Click on Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Apply Online 2022 link.
- Fill all the personal, academic details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the Cochin Shipyard Limited Assistant Engineers Online Application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the Assistant Engineers application for future reference.
For more details visit: PDF