Child Development Project Officer Budgam Recruitment 2023: The Child Development Project Officer is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2023. This is a full-time government job with 30 vacancies available in the location of Budgam, Jammu And Kashmir. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper.
Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the Child Development Project Officer has released a recruitment notification for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. A total of 30 vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of Child Development Project Officer at http://jkicds.com/.
Child Development Project Officer Anganwadi Worker & Helper Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: Child Development Project Officer
Name of the Post: Anganwadi Worker & Helper
Total Vacancies: 30
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Budgam, Jammu And Kashmir
Official Website: http://jkicds.com/
Eligibility Criteria for Child Development Project Officer Anganwadi Worker & Helper Recruitment 2023
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for Child Development Project Officer Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper in Child Development Project Officer Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of Child Development Project Officer – http://jkicds.com/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” Child Development Project Officer Jammu And Kashmir Recruitment 2023 for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper” link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: http://jkicds.com/
Official Notification For Child Development Project Officer Jobs: PDF