CBSE New Delhi Recruitment 2023: The CBSE is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023 2023. This is a full-time government job with N/A vacancies available in the location of New Delhi, Delhi. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for a career in this field. Candidates who have completed their qualification from a recognized institution are eligible to apply for the post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023.
CBSE Jobs 2023
We are excited to announce that the CBSE has released a recruitment notification for the post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023. A total of N/A vacancies are available for this Post. The online application process is now open, and interested candidates can apply through the official website of CBSE at https://ctet.nic.in/.
CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023 Vacancy 2023 – Basic Details
Organization Name: CBSE
Name of the Post: Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023
Total Vacancies: N/A
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Official Website: https://ctet.nic.in/
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023 Recruitment 2023
B. Ed. Degree/Diploma In Education/ Elementary Education
Check notification for Age Limit
Written Test, Interview and document verification will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CBSE Vacancy.
Check notification for Application Fee
How To apply for the Post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023 in CBSE Delhi Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of CBSE – https://ctet.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section on the home page.
- Look for the ” CBSE Delhi Recruitment 2023 for the post of Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2023″ link and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the same page.
- Fill in all the required details carefully and accurately.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Official website: https://ctet.nic.in/
Official Notification For CBSE Jobs: PDF