This post was most recently updated on October 6th, 2022
Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) refers to the uniform nomenclature of seven security forces in India under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs. They are the Assam Rifles (AR), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), National Security Guard (NSG), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sahastra Bal (SSB).
|Post Type||Assistant Commandant|
|No. of Vacancies||Approximately 400|
|Rs.56100 – 177500|
|Age Limit||20-25 years|
|Selection Process:||Written, physical test and interview|
|Application Fee||INR 200|
|How to Apply||Online|
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.Those interested in applying for this Central Armed Police Forces Officer vacancy, you can read this article for details like Central Bank of India Officer Govt. jobs 2022 age-limit, salary, eligibility/education qualifications,, Salary, apply process, selection process, official notification download, Application fee, application form and more.
- Organization Name: Central Armed Police Forces
- Posts: Assistant Commandant
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: Approx. 400
or salary of Central Bank of India Security officer and other posts will be Rs. 56,100 to 177,500.
- Candidates applying for this Govt. Vacancy should be aged between 20- 25 years.
Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
Here are the certain educational qualifications that the applicants must possess to be eligible for CAPF:
- As a part of the UPSC CAPF Eligibility Criteria, competitors must hold a Bachelor’s qualification from a government recognized college. The University ought to be registered by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- Other educational foundations set up by an Act of Parliament or pronounced to be esteemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 are additionally fit for the post.
- Those competitors, who have shown up in the passing assessment and have yet not got their results, can likewise apply for CAPF Exam. In any case, it must be remembered that the affirmation would be temporary until the competitor produces confirmation of passing the examination subsequent to qualifying the entrance test of CAPF.
- Interested candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions set by the Commission can apply online for the Assistant Commandant post through the website .
- Candidates are advised to scan their photograph and signature prior to filling up the application form. The photograph and signature should be in the .jpg format. The file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- Apply Now