This post was most recently updated on October 2nd, 2022
Bombay High Court Govt Jobs 2022 : – Bombay High Court (BHC), has issued a latest notification stating 165 vacancies for System Officer & Senior System Officer Posts. Interested candidates with B.E., B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate degree in the relevant discipline may apply for the vacant seats.
|Post Type:||System Officer & Senior System Officer|
|No. of Vacancies:||165|
|:||Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 46000/-|
|Age Limit:||Less than 40|
|Application Fee:||Visit notification|
|Educational Qualification:||B.E./ B.Tech in computer science|
|How to Apply:||Online submission|
For a better understanding of Bombay High Court Govt. vacancy and how to apply for it, interested candidates should read the following details like Bombay High Court Gov. Officer Jobs 2022 age-limit, salary, eligibility/education qualifications, , Salary, apply process, selection process, official notification download, Application fee, application form and more. Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
Bombay High Court Govt. Officer Jobs 2022-Recruitment/Job Details
- Organization Name: Bombay High Court (BHC)
- Posts: System Officer & Senior System Officer
- Job Type: State Govt. Jobs in Maharashtra
- Total Vacancy: 165
Salary for BHC Govt. Officer Jobs 2022:
- or salary of the System officer and senior system officer at Bombay High Court will be Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 46,000 per month.
Bombay High Court Govt. System Officer & Senior System Officer Jobs 2022 Age-limit
- Candidates should be less than 40 years of age.
- Online submission
Govt. Job 2022- Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|Senior System Officer||38||Candidates must have a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or an equivalent qualification with one year of working experience.|
|System Officer||127||Candidates must have a Degree of B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Engineering or Electronic Engineering or an equivalent qualification.|
Bombay High Court Govt. System Officer Jobs 2022– Apply Process
- First, go here to download the official notification from Bombay high Court for System officer vacancies.
- Read the notification carefully and check for all details including eligibility.
- Interested and eligible candidates can click here to apply for the BHC System officer govt. jobs 2022 Maharashtra.