The BMRCL has recently announced a recruitment drive for the year 2023. The recruitment drive is for the Asst Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer & Other. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for a total of 68 Vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for the recruitment drive through the official website of the BMRCL . The application process is completely online, and candidates must fill in all the required details and upload the necessary documents.
|Total Vacancy||68 Post|
|Post Name||Asst Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer & Other|
|Jobs Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Jobs type||Full Time|
|Salary||Rs 45000- 55000/-|
|Qualification||Diploma, Degree(B.E / B.Tech), P.G (Relevant Discipline)|
The selection process for the Asst Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer & Other will be based on a written examination followed by an interview.
The age limit for the post of Asst Engineer, Asst Executive Engineer & Other is 18 to 50 Years .
How to Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2023 steps:
- Visit the official website of the BMRCL , where the recruitment notification is available.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link for the BMRCL Recruitment 2023.
- Fill in all the required details in the online application form, such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience (if any), etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent photograph, signature, and other necessary documents as per the instructions provided in the application form.
- Pay the application fee online, as applicable for your category.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of the same for future reference.