This post was most recently updated on September 29th, 2022
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022 to fill in 17 vacant positions. The Government organization inviting applications for 17 Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Steno Posts for eligible applicants having required qualification. These opening are in Bargarh District Court Odisha, Cuttack, Orissa.
The requests for employment for Bargarh District Court Jobs 2022 will be acknowledged according to the attached application format before update soon.
|Post Type||Junior Clerk –cum Copyist
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 25,500/-|
|Job Location||Odisha, Cuttack, Orissa|
|Last Date||update soon|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Application Fees||General- Rs. 100
SC/ ST- No application Fees
|Educational Qualification||Must have passed +2 examination and must have computer passed in Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.|
|How to Apply||Offline|
For those interested in applying for this Office of the Bargarh District Judge Jobs 2022 vacancy, you can read this article for details like BSF Govt. Jobs 2022, Age-limit, Salary, Eligibility/Education Qualifications, , Apply Process, Selection Process, Official Notification Download, Application fee, Application form and more.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
- Organization Name: District Judge Bargarh Recruitment
- Posts: Junior Clerk-Cum-Copyist, Junior Typist & Stenographer Grade-III
- Job Type: Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 17 Posts
Salary for :
- or salary of the hired candidate will be for Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist & Junior Typist: Rs.19, 900/- to Rs.63, 200/- + D.A.and for Stenographer Grade-III: Rs.25, 500/- to Rs.81, 100/- + D.A
Office of the Bargarh District Judge Jobs 2022 – Age-limit
- Candidates applying for Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2019should be Minimum: 18 years, Maximum: 32 years.
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022– Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are really interested need to apply for Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022 notice must satisfy all the necessary Eligibility Criteria. Most importantly thing need to check while applying for Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022:
- Must have passed +2 examination and must have computer passed in Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Shall possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Shorthand and 40 words per minute in Typewriting, in English Junior Stenographer (Gr.-III).
- For Junior Typist: Candidate must have knowledge in Type writing with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
- Application fees for General and OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Last Date for application: update soon
The Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022 process for selection will comprise of different rounds like the mentioned below, the selection procedure will be conducted wherever applicable. candidates are selected according to organization standards. Here is the list of rounds leading in Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Computer Test)
- Short hand and Type Writing Test for Stenographer
- Type writing Test for Junior Typist
- Viva Voce Test
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Process
The application must be accompanied with self-attested copies of:
- HSC or equivalent certificates and mark sheet Self-attested copies.
- +2 or equivalent certificates and mark sheet Self-attested copies.
- Copies of Degree pass certificate issued by from any University recognized any state Government or the Government of India.
- Certificate Copy of Diploma in Computer Application.
- Self-attested of 3 recent passport size photographs to be affixed on Application Form
- Two-character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Registration Certificate
- Technical certificate in respect of the post of Stenographer Grade-III posts.
- Type writing certificate issued by a recognised institution for Junior Typist
- Treasury Challan in Original of Rs.100/-
- Self-declaration for Authentication of Certificate (Annexure-I).
- Three Self-addressed envelopes with postage stamp of Rs.30/- affixed on each for dispatch of call letters by REGISTERED POST.
Address to Send Application Form: The Office of the District Judge, Bargarh, Odisha