This post was most recently updated on October 5th, 2022
All India Institute of Hygiene & Family Welfare invites fresh applications from the aspirants for the 06 Public Health Nurse, Nurse, X-Ray Technician, and Pharmacist positions. The last date to send application form for the AIIHPH Jobs in Kolkata is udate soon. Interested candidates can submit their applications for the Jobs in Kolkata on or before this due date. AIIHPH Nurse jobs 2022 : Apply for X Ray Technician, Pharmacist (06 Vacancies)
|Post Type||Public Health Nurse, Nurse, Technician and Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||6 Posts|
|Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- per month.|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Last Date||update soon|
|Age Limit||18 to 30 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test
|Application Fees||No application fees.|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Mechanical or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. (b) At least 05 years’ experience.|
|How to Apply||Offline|
For those interested in applying for this vacancy, you can read this article for details like Govt. Jobs 2022, Age-limit, Salary, Eligibility/Education Qualifications, , Apply Process, Selection Process, Official Notification Download, Application fee, Application form and more.
Note: Candidates are advised to check the official notification thoroughly before applying.
- Organization Name: All India Institute of Hygiene & Family Welfare
- Posts: Public Health Nurse, Nurse, Technician and Pharmacist
- Job Type: Jharkhand Govt. Jobs
- Total Vacancy: 6 Posts
Salary for vacancy:
- or salary of the hired candidate of
- vacancy- Age-limit
- Candidates applying for the post of
- age of Contenders should not exceed 18 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- vacancy-Educational Qualifications/Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants must have possessed:
- Public Health Nurse:
Sc. (Nursing) or Senior Nursing and Midwifery certificate with Diploma in Public Health Nursing from a recognised Training Institute. Working knowledge of Hindi and Bengali preferable.
Higher Secondary (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Passed General Nursing and Midwifery course recognized by the State faculty of Nursing Council (INC)
(iii) Registered under State Nursing Council.
- X-Ray Technician:
(i) . (ii) Diploma or certificate in Radiography of a recognised Institution.
(iii| One-year experience in handling X-Ray Unit equipment and Electro-therapeutically Department.
(i) Twelfth standard Passed from a recognized Board.
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy; And
(iii) Registered with any State Pharmacy Council
- There is no application fee as per the notification.
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2022 for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts, Important Dates:
- Application start date: update soon
- Last Date for application: update soon
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2022 for 637 Assistant Engineer Posts – Selection Procedure:
- The selection process of the vacancy will be based on the Written Examination.
- Interested candidates with qualifications you are required to send your application to the Director, All India Institute of Hygiene & Public Health, 110 Office of the Director, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata